Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Riverhouse Nightmares....The Kitchen



I remember when my brother used to live down at the riverhouse he would tell me stories about the "wharf rats" that would amble across the floor when he would be relaxing on the couch watching television. I thought he was just exaggerating because I couldn't imagine how something this huge could get inside your home. But when we pulled out the stove this is what we found:



And in the cabinets there is plenty of room for smaller mice to come in.


It took Ken about an hour to remove the old kitchen sink fixture because it was corroded on after 25 years.
















Even though we can only afford to update small things right now. I think it's going to make a big difference and bring that little house back to life. It's been long overdue for a little TLC.

No comments: