Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Starting Over

I have decided to rewind and revamp this blogging site and make a completely fresh start. I am a constantly evolving person and life leads me on many a meandering path so there is no telling where I will wind up with this. There is so much going on in my life these days and I will do my best to only share the "exciting" stuff with my loyal readers (all two of you!). Here is a preview of what you will hear more about in coming blogs:
  • photography--I'm educating myself on SLR's and Photoshop and we'll see where this takes me
  • remodeling--we are finally pouring a little love into the cabin by the river even though we're on a TIGHT budget
  • chickens--my baby chicks will arrive in early March!
  • gardening--trying out heirloom seeds this year
  • motorcycling--Ean has his drivers license now so that will free us up for some poker runs when the weather warms up
This is just a glimpse of the adventures on my horizon and I will sprinkle in any "surprise" adventures that happen along the way.

No comments: